How does peer goal-setting before Daily 5 increase student cognition?

To access the beginning of my Action Research Process use the archives on the right hand side of the screen. My blog lists posts from newest to oldest.



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I've been inspired to document my professional thinking. Often as a teacher we are in constant search for answers as to how to best meet the needs of each student. Students are complicated. Some come to school with a fresh mani-pedi from their mother-daughter date while others need the dirt from under their fingernails. A willingness to act as a sponge once entering school is a characteristic of many students but not all. So how do we take the diversity of each student and each classroom with one teacher and make it all work? I am not sure but like to think that I am pouring my heart into trying to find out. My hope is that as I write through my thoughts and processes I will be better equipped to meet my students every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment